During my studies/internships I collaborated on some very interesting video game projects:
- Somnacin: my graduation game about dreams, losing reality and difficult choices. Based on the film “Inception” by Christopher Nolan.
- Joe McCoy’s Puppet Closet: a game about free will.
- Magical Keys: an ARG for theme parks.
- Project Possession: see video
- Other interesting school projects can be found if you follow these links:
- Personal projects (not video games):
A design project made in London is “Propaganda”. Completely focused on stirring emotions and encourage discussion. (Medium: photography)